Monday, March 3, 2008

Raspberry Chipotle Chicken

My husband, who is not a fan of sweet or creamy dishes, loved this and it couldn't be simpler. Plus, after posting so many comfort food-type dishes, I thought I'd redeem myself health-wise.

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 to 1 cup fat free cream cheese (plain or onion/herb work the best), softened
1 bottle Archer Farms Raspberry Chipotle Grilling sauce (to my knowledge, it's available at Costco, but I get it from Target and it also makes a yummy marinade on its own for grilled chicken)

Spread softened cream cheese (a little goes a long way I think) on chicken breasts, season with pepper, then pour sauce over the top. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350 until cooked through. We eat this with brown Minute rice and veggies (usually broccoli, carrots, or asparagus).

No comments: