Monday, September 23, 2013

Corn and Tomato Salad

In honor of everyone I know in Utah harvesting fresh tomatoes from their gardens, and wishing I was one of them, this is one of my favorite ways to eat tomatoes! Hopefully I will be making a lot of this when we harvest our Arizona garden in November. ;) There are no measurements, just ingredients to toss together to taste.

Fresh tomatoes - diced
Corn - I typically use frozen corn, defrosted, but you can use fresh if you have it
Fresh Basil - chopped

Toss solid ingredients together and drizzle with:
a splash of cider vinegar
a splash of balsamic vinegar
sprinkle of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper

Stir everything together and serve. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Best mouse said...

This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
friendship