Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Soups

I am so excited to see some new recipes on here! I've been thinking of trying something new and exciting on here - seasonal requests. I will post a call for recipes based on the season, holiday or event and anyone who wants to can post any recipes they have. Feel free to keep posting anything and everything you want to on a whim, this is just a way to get us all thinking and keep us from feeling like we need to post all of our recipes at once!

So, since it is officially freezing cold in good old Salt Lake City, Utah, this is a call for soups. If you have a favorite soup, post the recipe here for all to enjoy! I am seriously lacking in the soup recipe department, so I only have one recipe of note and I have already posted it, but I will search for some new ones and let you know if I find any good ones!

Happy souping!

No comments: